Tuesday 26 May 2020

I Quit Caffeine Cold Turkey

I Quit Caffeine Cold Turkey

Three weeks ago I quit caffeine cold turkey and in this video you'll learn first hand how a big coffee drinker and caffeine-dependent came to the conclusion of quitting and the experience of going from an average of 1000mg of caffeine per day to nothing in 24 hours. I don't necessarily recommend that you quit caffeine cold turkey, because it's pretty much hell on earth for 7 days, but there are other methods of quitting like a slow taper that probably makes it easier which you could look into if you want to quit yourself but wants to avoid the suffering of doing it cold turkey. Now, I've been pondering the decision to quit caffeine for several years, but I've been brushing it off as "it can't be that bad" and using the reasoning that everyone else is also drinking coffee and using caffeine on a daily basis anyway so why shouldn't I. So being someone who has kinda had an idea that caffeine probably isn't great short term and long term, I wanted to shed some light on this for those of you who think caffeine is completely fine, because it's not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajHpjFTdCXE

No comments:

Post a Comment